Tuesday, November 22, 2005

To begin with

I'm in the Air Force and have been for 6 years. I have been deployed to Iraq once and will most likely be returning to the Middle East in the near future. With this blog, I will post things that I do at work, things about the life style of the military, personal essays and or poems that I have written in the past or will write in the future, and any other little tidbit of information that I think relevant to this site. You may ask any questions of me that you wish, and I will answer them to the best of my abilities. Keep in mind that some questions may be inappropriate for me to answer because of classification levels, Privacy Act issues, and critical information, as it is called in the military.
With that in mind, I also may go several days or even a week or two without posting anything at all. Rest assured I will return to answer and inform you of things in due time.
If it should so happen that I am rendered incapable of logging in anymore due to severe injury or death (keep in mind that I am in the military) my wife will log on and post one last post on my behalf informing you all of such an incident.

No comments: